Terms and Conditions of Membership
1. Subscriber hereby swears and affirms under oath, warrants and represents that he/she is at least eighteen (18) years of age (21 in some jurisdictions) and has the legal capacity to enter into agreements of this nature. WHOA production makes no representation or warranty that the content published on this site complies with the local laws of your jurisdiction. You are solely responsible for knowing and understanding your local laws concerning standards of content legality for purposes of obscenity laws. You further represent and warrant that you understand the nature of the content published on this site, namely, sexually explicit materials, and that you voluntarily and knowingly choose to view such material, and that such material does not offend or vex your sensibilities. Should you be unable to affirmatively make the representations and warranties contained herein, do NOT subscribe to this Service.
2. As a member you are responsible for paying periodic membership fees in accordance with the current fee plans as of the date of subscribing. Until such time as this Agreement is terminated in accordance with its provisions, Subscriber agrees to pay his/her/its subscription fee by credit card (or other approved facility or mechanism), and hereby authorizes our billing company (epoch.com, WTS, or ccbill.com) to charge Subscriber's credit card (or other approved facility or mechanism) for the ongoing subscription fee, and for any and all purchases or products and/or services purchased by Subscriber from the Service.
3. Subscriber's subscription to the service will be automatically renewed as stated below upon expiration of the initial term, unless WHOA production is notified via email at email@example.com. Monthly memberships renew at the monthly rate if the subscriber has not cancelled 7 days prior to expiration. Membership can be cancelled at any time via email or via the customer support links on the support pages.
4. User names and passwords must not be distributed to others. This will result in immediate termination of service.
5. The material on the Service is for the private, non-commercial enjoyment of Subscribers only. Any other use is prohibited.
6. The Service enables Subscribers to share information with other Subscribers. Subscribers agree not to submit, publish, or display on the Service any defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, threatening, racially offensive, or illegal material. Transmission of such material that violates any federal, state, or local law, is prohibited and is a breach of this Agreement.
7. Subscribers agree not to engage in advertising to, or solicitation of other Subscribers to buy or sell any products or services through the Service without prior written consent. Subscribers are responsible for information they send, or display through the Service even if a claim should arise after termination of service.
8. No warranty is made by us regarding any information, services, or products provided through or in connection with the Service, and we hereby expressly disclaims any and all warranties, including without limitation:
9. By enrolling for membership to our Site, you become a Subscriber and agree to be bound by this Agreement This agreement is subject to change by us at any time, and changes are effective upon notice to each Subscriber.
10. Subscriber agrees to indemnify and hold harmless WHOA production, their officers, directors, managers, members, agents and employees from any against any claims, losses, liabilities or expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising out of Subscriber's breach of any term, condition or promise contained herein. Should any such claim for indemnification arise, or should any action be brought by Subscriber or WHOA production relating to any services or products offered by or through the Service, Subscriber agrees to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts of the state of florida.
11. All questions should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
12. This Agreement sets forth the full and complete understanding between Subscriber and WHOA production with respect to its subject matter, and supersedes all prior understanding or agreements, whether written or verbal. This Agreement may be modified upon notice by WHOA production to its Subscribers. Unless contrary to law or otherwise stated, each provision of this Agreement shall survive termination. This Agreement shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the state of NYC for contracts entered into and wholly performed within that state. The prevailing party in any suit to enforce the terms hereof shall be entitled to recover his/her/its reasonable attorneys' fees.
13. Being that upon joining you will receive an obligatory confirmation email, you therefore are opting in to our mail list. Mails consist of Join emails, Cancel emails, Support Emails, and discount emails usually sent out once every 25-31 days. We reserve the right to email present and past members. You will not receive any "spam" from us, only what is mentioned above. Your email will not be sold and your private information will be protected. As always, in accordance with the Can Spam Act, you can opt out at anytime simply by emailing us ahead of time, or by clicking the link in the email you receive. This, however, only applies to periodical emails. Support emails, Cancel emails and Join emails are crucial to how your account fucnctions and contains no sexually explicit material aside from important login or cancelation details, or a members entry link, and not limited to, on occasion, a discount link that leads to the sites tour after you have cancelled.